Thursday 27 March 2014

Enjoying the ride

Well, the neck pain has gone now which is a great relief. I had the pain on and off for about 9 days which made me very miserable and grumpy due to the lack of sleep caused by the pain in my neck ear and left eye.

Anyway, I have been biking to work and back now for nearly 2 weeks and I am enjoying the lifestyle change and grin factor once again. The bike is running really well and starting to loosen up a little bit but I am still running the bike in with respect. I changed the spark plug the other day from the standard Torch brand to a NGK R CR7E for better starting and running. For a Chinese bike which rides well and looks stylish and a decent price paid, so far I am impressed with what I have purchased. So far I have clocked up 137km and counting......... 


No comments:

Post a Comment